Since 1946, the Wisconsin Pest Control Association has been voice of the pest control industry in Wisconsin. The Association is comprised of member companies, vendor members, and associate member companies who are jointly committed to controlling pests, enhancing professionalism in the industry throughout the region, and in protecting public health and welfare.
The WPCA is led by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Board meets regularly throughout the year to plan the Association’s educational and networking events. The Board is comprised of a broad spectrum of industry professionals including those who operate family businesses, and representatives of larger regional and national companies. The Board also includes advisory members such as an entomologist from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, a representative of the pesticide certification and management program from the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection, and a vendor services representative.
The Board is always open to new opinions and ideas. If you’d like to be considered for nomination to the WPCA Board of Directors, please contact WPCA President Tom Fraser via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WPCA 2016 Officers and Board of Directors
- President, Tom Fraser, Professional Pest Control
- Vice President, Jared Woerth, Wil-Kil Pest Control
- Secretary, Doug Blume, Arrow Pest Control
- Treasurer, David Kuharski, Eliminator Pest Management
Board of Directors
- Pete Barrett, Anderson Pest Solutions
- Gary Dady, Orkin
- Matt Lang, Guardian Pest Solutions
- PJ Liesch, Extension Entomologist, UW Madison Insect Diagnostic Lab
- Tim Michalak, Michalak Pest Control
- Michael Murray, WDATCP
- Phil Pellitteri, Department of Entomology, UW-Madison
- Charlie Roy, Pest Control Solutions Now
- Mike Werner, Past President, Pest Management Solutions