Membership in WPCA offers a great deal in return for a fair price. Specific benefits include:
- Regular educational opportunities such as WPCA’s Technically Speaking conference each February. This conference, widely regarded as “Spring Training” for PCOs throughout the Midwest, includes industry leaders, regulatory updates from WDATCP, and the latest in entomological research and best practices from university faculty throughout the U.S. In addition, exhibitors are on hand to showcase their newest products and services to help you better serve your customers and grow your business.
- Quarterly editions of The Pest Dispatch newsletter, the official WPCA publication. The Pest Dispatch is one of the finest state association newsletters in existence, and has been published for more than a decade.
- WPCA membership also includes automatic membership in the National Pest Management Association, which offers the added benefits:
- Discounted gasoline, and group insurance programs
- The Pest Gazette consumer newsletter
- Discounted training materials at The Bug Store
- Specialty meetings and regional conferences
- Human resources telephone consultations
- A special toll-free hotline to give you practical solutions to urgent technical and industry operational issues.